The Australian Pulse Conference 2022 Scientific Committee invites the submission of abstracts for research for consideration in the Scientific Program. We kindly thank you for your interest in participating in the Scientific Program and value your contribution to the field of the Pulse industry. Please register to create an account to upload your submission via the link below.
If you have questions regarding the abstract submission process, please contact email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +61 2 9265 0700.
Join our mailing list
2023 Conference Themes
- On the Pulse – Industry challenges and opportunities
This session is all about the big picture. We aim to capture ideas from the food industry, producers, marketers and researchers.
- Breeding 4.0 – Smart solutions to old problems
New developments, approaches and outcomes in pulse plant breeding.
- Tasty – Ingredients vs Grains
Pulses that meet industry needs; plant-based protein, pulse seed biology/quality, nutrition and health, product innovation, and processing technologies.
- Outsmarting the bad guys – Pre and Post-harvest crop protection
New developments, technology and epidemiological approaches to protecting pulse crops.
- The hidden side of pulses – What’s happening below the surface?
Issues below ground and the implications for increasing production and grain quality. Covering root health, below-ground constraints, nitrogen fixation and N benefits.
- Sowing to harvest in a changing environment
Agronomy, physiology and genetic diversity in a changing environment to advance sustainable pulse production.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstracts must not exceed 300 words
- Tables and/or graphics may be not included in the abstract body.
- Paragraph headings such as aims, materials & methods, results etc. will not be included in the abstract body.
- Abbreviations may be used and should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word/phrase. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the definition is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- The abstract submission will be reviewed for oral, rapid fire or poster presentations.
- It is the responsibility of the submitting author to ensure that the submission has been approved by all authors.
- Abstracts must be submitted in English.
- The Scientific Committee will not be responsible for any errors published.
General Policy and Requirements
- All abstracts must contain the original work of the presenting author(s).
- The presenting author must submit the abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted to the Conference Managers via eOrganiser by the deadline date.
- Abstracts will not be accepted via fax, email, mail or USB/CD.
- All fields on the online abstract submission form must be completed.
- Acceptance of papers for presentation at the Conference will be on the basis of committee selection.
- All presenting authors will be required to register and pay for the Conference
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly.
- After an author has submitted their abstract, they must check their submission to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly. Authors are able to check their submissions by clicking on the viewing option in the submission form.
- The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by Internet services outages or other unforeseen events.
Abstracts submission open: Open now
Final extended abstract submission deadline: 16 December 2022
Registrations open: Open now
Early bird registration deadline: 21 December 2022